What you can expect
Through the Covid-19 Pandemic, We are here to help you!
Right now we realize that you probably are not focused on your vehicle.
The health and well being of yourself and family is your top priority right now, as it should be.
We want to encourage you and your family to stay home and be safe.
Automotive repair is deemed an essential business.
We need to make sure that those of you who are on the front lines, healthcare professionals,
first responders, EMT’s, police, grocery store employees, custodial workers, transit employees
and many more are all putting your lives on the line for us. For that we truly thank you!
We want to make sure that while you are headed out for the good of others that you get there safely.
We are taking all the necessary steps to ensure that when your vehicle is being worked on
we have your safety and protection in the forefront of our minds.
What you can expect from us
Our services are available to you on our normal business schedule.
You can schedule your appointment on line through or scheduling function
or simply give us a call, 973-601-5841 we are happy to get you in ASAP.
- We are providing you with shuttle services to pick up your vehicle and return it to your home.
- We offer a 24/7 key drop
- Your keys will be thoroughly sanitized with disinfectant wipes upon receiving and returning them.
- Our technicians will be wearing gloves and masks when entering your vehicle.
- It will be sprayed with disinfectant spray.
- The Steering wheel gear shift, door handle will all be sanitized.
- When your vehicle repair or service is complete, our technicians will repeat the process.
- We will accept payment over the phone or through our secure porthole.
We hope that you and your family are healthy and safe.
Let’s all do our part so that we can be reunited with our loved ones soon.
Be Well and Be Safe,