Automotive Magic is a full-service auto repair and maintenance facility serving Kenvil area drivers since 2003. Along with providing consistently high quality work, our technicians and staff always treat clients like family and their vehicles like our own.
Automotive Magic is currently looking for an experienced AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIAN/MECHANIC with a great attitude who takes pride in their work
We are looking for a solid tech with outstanding diagnostic skills who is willing to grow and when you join our family, you will be appreciated, respected and well-compensated for your knowledge and skills
If you’re a self-starter who can work independently... who is tired of the Bull.... and you’re ready to check out a new opportunity, give us a call. We look forward to speaking with you.
Here at Automotive Magic, we do things differently, right from the start!
HERE’S WHAT WE PROMISE OUR TECHS…
- GOOD PAY AND BENEFITS - We offer a NO B.S. pay plan that includes GREAT performance-based bonuses so when the shop does better, you do better! Our top techs earn up to $3,000 per week and we have plenty of work! We also offer a health benefits package.
- WORK-LIFE BALANCE (GET YOUR LIFE BACK!)– We’re committed to you being happy and your life working. Paid vacations, Paid Holidays and a 5-Day Work Week will help you rest and spend time with your family and hobbies.
- WE WILL KEEP YOU BUSY We're a growing business. We have a growing base of awesome customers that care about their cars and aren’t afraid to keep their vehicles highly maintained. We invest in year-round marketing campaigns and maintain deep roots in the community that keep the work flowing in. This allows us to offer you job security and plenty of work so you can stay busy and kick butt!
- YOU WILL LEARN SOMETHING NEW EVERY DAY– There’s lots of variety in the types of work we run into and you get to share ideas with professional co-workers who are motivated, team players who like to grow. Enjoy new opportunities every day to build and test your diag and troubleshooting skills.
- YOU WILL BE APPRECIATED (OPEN DOOR POLICY)– We are an independent, family-owned & operated shop. Everyone is part of the family here and you'll get constant support from the team. Your opinion is respected, you can talk to the boss and you can really make a difference here.
- WE WILL HELP YOU BECOME MORE VALUABLE (WE INVEST IN YOU)- We are big on personal growth and continuing education for our team is one of our priorities. The shop sponsors both onsite and offsite training that will make you worth more in the industry and increase your skills.
- WE PROVIDE A SAFE AND PRODUCTIVE WORKING ENVIRONMENT- Uniforms are provided. We heavily reinvest in our business with constant upgrades in tools, equipment, and a well-lit facility, allowing us to have the most organized and productive shop in our area. You’ll have a clean, heated, productive facility and everything you need to do your best work.
- WE’VE GOT YOUR BACK (NO POLITICS!)– We go out of our way to make sure that our employees are taken care of and everything runs smoothly. We listen, we care and we want your life to work, inside and outside of the shop. We like to communicate and get out in front of issues before they become problems and we all get along on the team.
- YOU WILL ALWAYS KNOW WHERE YOU STAND - We have a clear process for handing out work, checking on progress, and monitoring performance (no Prima Donna’s or playing favorites). Everything is accessible, transparent and above board.
- YOU WILL BE PART OF A TEAM WITH LONGEVITY –Our employees stick around. We have the lowest employee turnover rate in the area because we take care of our family and they stay
- YOU CAN BE A PART OF SOMETHING SPECIAL– We’ve been a pillar in the community for over 18 years and we love our customers! When you win, the shop wins and our customers win. It’s Win, Win, Win. That’s how we do business.
Take a look at our reviews to see what we mean: https://bit.ly/MagicReviews
You can apply here on Indeed.com.
Call (973) 601-5841
Or bring your resume in person to:
34 Berkshire Valley Rd.
Kenvil, NJ 07847